We provide our clients with Search Engine Optimization services to help their business to rank on Google and other search engines. Our company is called Better Business Web and we’re located in Boynton Beach, FL.
The benefit of utilizing SEO and ranking well in organic searches such as with Google, Yahoo, or Bing is it will enable your website to achieve greater online visibility. This will also in turn drive more visitors to your site.
The additional benefits are also an increase in better quality traffic, and an increase in conversions as well as the ability to build your brand faster too.
At the same time, arguably the most important aspect of working with a client on their SEO efforts is communication between us and the client.
The goal every month is to provide detailed reporting so you see what is going on. That communication flow back and forth is vital. We provide monthly reporting to clients so there is no guesswork. We are Better Business Web. Just trying to make a better web.
Optimizing for a business includes analyzing on-page and off-page assets and examining the SEO techniques which need to be performed. Your entire online footprint is viewed “holistically“. From there a plan is devised based upon what exactly you want to accomplish.
Join the conversation
Free SEO Page Audit
Search Engine Optimization increases website traffic by helping search engines understand all the content that appears on your website. When someone performs a google search it is vital to ensure your website provides the answer to that query.
If your website does provide the answer to basic organic searches people perform in your industry it will improve your search engine rankings. This is only one of many ranking factors but it is a big one!
Search Engine Optimization is a long-term effort. You’re playing the “long game”.
One of the foremost experts in the field of SEO is Brian Dean. Listen to Brian Dean’s insights into SEO implementing the latest best practices.
One of the things Google says is there are over 200 components to SEO. This is everything from the usage of keywords selected to page titles, anchor texts, backlinks, internal links, and so much more.
As you might imagine this is overwhelming to perform for the average person to do it yourself (DIY). If you tried to handle all the optimization by yourself it would feel like a full-time job just for a Mom and Pop business to make great gains.
Of course, this depends on what level of success you want to achieve too.
Keep in mind the Digital Marketing plan for many businesses is to spend money on (PPC) Pay-Per-Click Campaigns to generate leads and sales.
Most often this is done because the business can’t get their website to rank for the important keywords they need to “organically“.
In the end, they have to spend BIG MONEY feeding the PPC monster each day to appear at the top of Google so their phone rings with inbound leads.
There is no staying power so the music stops once your budget runs out!
This is typical when you have not worked with a search engine optimization specialist to optimize and clean up your website and online assets.
If you think of your website like a book with a Table of Contents, Titles, Chapters, and usage of text and keywords it might make it easier to grasp. Essentially the process is to make it easier for the search engines to understand what exactly appears on your website. Think of the book’s author as the Webmaster when it comes to your website ecosystem. A webmaster can maintain everything related to a website.
This is a very detailed and intense process. The entire website is examined on the backend. Numerous things are taken into consideration.
SEO is not only about the text! With images, you have image SEO. Then there is the capability of Optimizing Videos. Video SEO is simply optimizing your video to be indexed as well.
Other assets can be optimized too such as your Linkedin Profile, so it appears in local searches organically. If you want to generate more revenue and grow sales this is vital. Learn to love organic!
The question many people ask is “Should I optimize my website or pay for PPC?” PPC will get you top of Google immediately but it’s costly to maintain. The better way is to invest in search engine optimization.
Initially, you should invest in both PPC and SEO as you begin your strategy but over time you will be able to largely cut back on PPC because your SEO will be that good.
The goal is to of course rank for those keywords that make your company money and put the PPC budget back into your company!
Keywords that rank drive traffic to your website and other online assets as well as provide foot traffic into your brick and mortar store location(s).
If you’re ready to invest in SEO for you to rank better on search engines we need to talk about working together.
8. Your company has no visibility on search engines like Google for basic searches you should appear for important keywords
9. Not enough text content appears on each page and it is too little to optimize
10. Your Pages/Posts have too much text, the articles are very verbose lack focus.
11. Bad URL structure, long domain names, bad choice of actual domain chosen (possible redirects are needed)
12. The mobile experience UX is awful. Finding the answer to queries is difficult. Information provided doesn’t match search intent
13. Images don’t load at all or load slowly
14. There are numerous security issues, such as your SSL Certificate is missing, spam, or garbage like ads with spammy links
15. No one tells you they visited your website, you get very little traffic and the end result is sales are suffering
16. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are generally poor. The traffic is down, sessions are low in frequency and duration, the bounce rate is too high
17. The business is launching a new product or service or website and you know it’s time to implement SEO strategies
18. Organization is interested in generating additional sales and revenue and you know SEO will get you there
19. You want to launch landing pages online in addition to your website and they will all need optimization
20. You want to target specific keyword sets to grow parts of your business. The end result is to generate more traffic and conversions
21. Your customers are complaining about the website negatively in various ways
22. You have Web Dev work being performed right now and you want to add SEO to maximize the effectiveness of your website
23. PPC is too expensive! You want to rank organically on Google instead of spending money constantly on Pay-per-click (PPC)
With the huge rise in the use of “near me” in terms of online searches, you need to optimize for this! Leverage this very commonly “googled” term as well as all the variations in long-tailed keyword combinations and reap the benefits!
It’s a great way to rank high in SERPS. Are you ready to get started optimizing your website with SEO?
This is a FREE service worth $249.00! We can briefly analyze your website, and examine both on-site and off-site SEO, including social media integration. We can examine your Title tags, page rankings, keyword placement, and other key indicators.
Are you ready to make the shift and get more online juice from SEO? Please include your best contact number
There is a strategy with each and every client and that path differs each time you scope out their unique situation to help them rank on Google among other things.
Initially, we will scope out your website and other online assets. We will identify on-page SEO and off-page SEO techniques that need to be implemented. We can report to you all the findings and together we can create a comprehensive Search Engine Optimization plan.
We use Calendly to arrange our meetings to discuss the opportunities in a website launch, SEO, or Digital Marketing for your business. Please click the appropriate hyperlink below to schedule time with us.
Let’s explore opportunities together that exist in paid and organic marketing and incorporate strategies for conversions. We can discuss how we can implement that within your online digital strategy.
Did you just launch a new website? You should consider taking things further by implementing Search Engine Optimization. Your website most likely will never have much of an impact and actually rank for important keywords that generate revenue if you don’t.
Without being optimized the chances of generating organic traffic are slim. If you did a search on Google for the word “website’ you see there are About 5,790,000,000 results!
You should implement Google SEO for your website launch.
Mon- Thurs 9:30–5:30 PM, Friday 9:30–5:00 PM, Sat 12:00 PM–3:00 PM, Sunday Closed